Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Eating Raw Sunflower Seeds Will Greatly Improve Your Eyesight.

      I have always been near sighted in both eyes. I have worn glasses to see far away objects, to read and to drive a car, and one day while reading a book on herbs, there was a section on the eating of raw sunflower seeds. I am not talking about the roasted ones that have salt on them and everyone eats them as a snack. I am talking about the raw ones. These raw seeds are very high in Vitamin A. It says in this book that if you ate 2 or more tablespoons of the raw seeds everyday, that in two or three months time your eyes will have improved so much that for the first time you will be able to read a book without glasses. To me that did not sound right so I had to put the words I have read to a test on myself. The book did give several examples of people who followed these instructions and they all claimed they could read books with out glasses for the first time in their lives and many of them were in their 70's and 80's, and now it was my turn.
      Like I have already said I have worn glasses all my life for reading, so I had nothing to loose, and I began eating raw sunflower seeds. They were very tasty and I enjoyed eating them. They wasn't very expensive and I only paid 2 dollars a pound. Remember, that you are buying the raw seeds. The roasted ones will not work.The seeds have to be alive, and the raw seeds are alive. I ate two or more tablespoons of the raw seeds and in 3 months time my eyes did improve and I too could read a book for the first time in my life without glasses.  Eating the raw seeds does improve your eyesight. This was for real. That test was followed several years ago and to this day I am still reading without glasses.
      My wife also uses glasses for reading but she is far sighted. She only ate the seeds for 2 months and when they did not improve her eyes she gave up and claimed that it does not work for everyone. But she is only one example while others besides myself have found that the raw seeds does improve the eyesight. So give it a try. You have nothing to loose. If it does not work in two months then go for three months. If your eyesight did improve then it would have been worth it. Remember that no two fingerprints are the same, and no two people are the same. If your eyesight does improve then we would like to hear from you. Please leave a message in the comment section below, and best wishes to you, as you also do this test. For those of you who may be interested in reading this Herb Book and it is one of the best that I have ever read, it is called " Miracle Medicine Foods " by Rex Adams. About 40% of the book talks about the health benefits that you would receive from eating Garlic. But many of the other ideas that are listed in this book, I am a more healthier person by practicing them. This is a great reference book for all of those who believe in the natural methods. The book is out of date printed in 1977 but you could try the Inter Library Loan Program and see if they can find that book. Or there are several books for sale on the internet at different prices that you could buy to own.
      By the way, because raw sunflower seeds are very high in Vitamin A, the eating of these seeds will also kill Cancer cells if you have any, and they are high in the mineral called Zinc .Raw Pumpkin seeds are also very high in Zinc. Zinc is good in controlling body Odor. It strengthens both the white an red blood cells. Zinc will keep both men and women fertile, and it is good for our bones, our pancreas, the kidneys, the liver and the retina. So it it good to eat sunflower seeds on a regular bases. By the way it is the combination of Vitamin A and the mineral Zinc, both of these are improving the eyes. Both of these have to be used. The Vitamin A will not help your eyes on it's own. Other food sources for Zinc are the eating of cooked liver, soybeans and black-eyed peas. Or you can take Zinc supplements, that can be bought in most stores.

      Please read my article on " Remedies for Body Odor ".


4 comments:

  1. Hi! Could you please tell what book is the one you mentioned in the post? Thanks for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your post. Did you hear back from anyone else getting benefit from sunflower seeds?

    ReplyDelete